Did you know there are team members licenses inside Dynamics BC?
These are limited users that can:
- Read anything within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Update existing data and entries in Dynamics 365 Business Central - existing data are records like customer, vendor or item records which are already created. Entries means entries on which it is specifically allowed from an accounting perspective to update specific information. (e.g. due date on customer ledger entries)
- Approve or reject tasks in all workflows assigned to a user
- Create, edit, delete a quote for Sales or Purchasing
- Create, edit, delete personal information
- Enter a time sheet for Jobs
- Use PowerApps for Dynamics 365
At $8.00 a month, per user, that is quite a deal!
Below is a video I recorded with a BC Team Member License to enter, print, email, submit a purchasing quote. Due to the demo tenant, email and workflow are not setup in the demo, but you get the point!