- Read anything within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Update existing data and entries in Dynamics 365 Business Central - existing data are records like customer, vendor or item records which are already created. Entries means entries on which it is specifically allowed from an accounting perspective to update specific information. (e.g. due date on customer ledger entries)
- Approve or reject tasks in all workflows assigned to a user
- Create, edit, delete a quote for Sales or Purchasing
- Create, edit, delete personal information
- Enter a time sheet for Jobs
- Use PowerApps for Dynamics 365
Business Central -Team Members Capabilities in BC
Did you know there are team members licenses inside Dynamics BC?
These are limited users that can:
At $8.00 a month, per user, that is quite a deal!
Below is a video I recorded with a BC Team Member License to enter, print, email, submit a purchasing quote. Due to the demo tenant, email and workflow are not setup in the demo, but you get the point!
As we have been selling more and more Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) deals this year, we had a growing need for statistical accounts...
Summit is my favorite time of the year and I can't believe it is almost upon us. Here is my list of top things not to miss each year. ...
Every time, without fail, I need to create a phone number on an SSRS report for a client and get stuck with phone formatting. Every time I a...
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central My Top 10 Favorite Things #4- Viewing any Business Central Table in the Browser For...