For all of those interested in viewing your Business Central data kept in the table versus the interface, I have a cool trick for you! I had to use it today to review some issues we were having with sales tax posting.
I needed to review the table where the data was being stored, as we have been integrating into the tables and review it against what was being manually entered for differences.
It is a very easy process to do this.
1. Open up your BC Environment via URL.
2. Go to the page that you are needing to review.
3. Click on the Question Mark in the upper right corner.
4. Choose help and support
5. Click on inspect pages and data
6. Find the table number on the page inspection page