Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) vs. NetSuite and Other Competitors- Common Myths Debunked
A former colleague of mine was recently emailed a copy of the NetSuite partner monthly newsletter. The head article from NetSuite sales was regarding Business Central and it's upgrade versions, all taken from a personal blogger/system administrator. They were using this blog as facts as what was going on with Business Central. After digging on the World Wide Web a little deeper, I was able to find many sites and documentation from NetSuite on what appeared to be "facts" about Business Central (BC). I also found similar articles from other competitors: Acumatica and Intaact.
Here are some of the common myths I am seeing published online:
- Business Central is siloed
- Business Central doesn't have automated upgrades and users are all on different versions
- Business Central is not a robust ERP
- Business Central is new
- Business Central doesn't have a lot of customers
- Business Central does not have subscription billing
- Business Central is not scalable
- Business Central is just a level above QuickBooks
- Integrations are hard with Business Central
- And on and on....